Selamat Datang Ke Lelaman Kelas Gerek 2009

Lelaman ini ditujukan khas buat murid-murid Kelas Gerek 2008.

Kesmuanya ada 22 orang yang mempunya keunikan yang tersendiri.

Diharapkan dapat bersua lagi...

Monday, December 22, 2008

Lagu ABBA ini Khas untuk 22 Budak Bijak dan Cikgu Faizal

Lyric

I, I've been in love before I thought I would no more Manage to hit the ceiling Still, strange as it seems to be You've brought it back to me That old feeling I, I don't know what you do You make me think that you Possibly could release me I think you'll be able to Make all my dreams come true And you ease me You thrill me, you delight me You please me, you excite me You're something I'd been pleading for I love you, I adore you I lay my life before you I'll have you want me more and more And finally it seems my lonely days are through I've been waiting for you I, I'm gonna make you mine You're gonna feel so fine You'll never want to leave me I think you belong to me Someday you will agree Please, believe me You thrill me, you delight me You please me, you excite me You're something I'd been pleading for I love you, I adore you I lay my life before you I'll have you want me more and more And finally it seems my lonely days are through I've been waiting for you Oh, I've been waiting for you

Daripada: Hakim

I've Been Waiting For You Lyrics

Artist(Band):Abba

Lyric: Md.Nurhakim, Benny Andersson and Bjorn Ulvaeus

No comments: